What made you love unicorns so much?
If you could do one thing in your life differently, what would it be?
How many times a day to you look at yourself in the mirror?
How does being mute effect your day to day life? (when you don't take the potion.)
What important thing would you tell someone (it can be anyone) that you haven't been able to for whatever reason? (As in, what's something you've always wanted to say, but never could become of some reason or another getting in the way?)
Komo and Nakaz
Do you ever get irritated about being a twin/having a twin?
Favorite piece of literature if you have any?
How much do you like/dislike each other?"
1. My mother always used to read me stories about unicorns and other mythology and stuff. *smiles faintly* After she died, my brothers kept reading me those stories, especially Zeze. I've just always been amazed by unicorns and how cutetiful (cute and beautiful) they are said to be.
2. *shrugs* I guess I wouldn't really do anything in my life differently. *blushes* Maybe I might, but I don't know...
3. *thinks* That is an interesting question. I look at myself in the mirror only when I get done in the bathroom or brush my teeth. It varies each day. On average that total number of time I look at myself in the mirror seems to be seven.
1. Well, it does affect my life minimally. I'm used to being mute, so all it changes is how I communicate. Also makes communication more difficult, too, even if I know sign language, how to write, gesture, and all that other stuff, it doesn't always work, especially with distance.
2. I regret several things... Such as not letting Dimia die... I saved her life somehow I can't remember, but later she was one of those "villains" that were trying to kill me or experiment on me. *shudders* I also regret believing Oneri, since it ended up hurting my father even more... If only I had known he was lying to him, then I could have protected him from that...
3. *thinks on it* I guess I would want to tell Sane?, the guy that apparently takes over my body when I pass out, that I wish he would leave... But honestly, maybe it would be better if I left...
1. Yes, I do... *frowns* Sometimes his old girl friends mistake me for him, and it gets on my nerves. They also get angry with me for no reason... Or they start to hit on me and talk about how good it was when they went somewhere with him.
2. My favorite piece of literature is an aeathean fantasy novel. I don't read too much literature that doesn't bore me, usually the ones I read are boring ones about laws, new inventions, and stupid social gatherings.
3. I love Nakaz, after all, he is my brother. *smiles* He might not have always been there the way I wanted him to be, but he tries to do the right thing and be a good big brother, even if he annoys me sometimes.
1. Nope, not at all. I actually enjoy it. Especially since Komo and I are identical twins. Oh the mischief we can get into and the fun we can have. Sometimes we used to mess with our family and pretend to be each other; though, our babysitter, Evith, could always tell us apart, so when he was around, it wasn't so much fun. I just think he was smart enough to check for the hole for my ear piercing.
2. *laughs and smiles* I love almost all literature! I have many favorites, most are novels. I'll admit, I also like reading books full of pick-up lines, romance tips, and that stuff.
3. I love Komo. *smiles happily* Why would I dislike him at all? Sure he can be a brat and get on my nerves, but he is my little brother.
New Person Asking!!!! (Place Holder when someone asks more questions)
Ten fun random facts:
1. Some of the main characters have items they carry that they almost always carry: Takumi's scarf, Nakaz's earring, Komo's necklace and cape, Mirros's bullhorn charm, and Sane's collar.
2. The rings on the leather strap design thing on Uri's hoodie are from the circus group he was raised by; they represent his rank, five is the highest.
3. Most of the demons have skulls as part of their clothing: Evith (on the left shoulder of his shirt), Dmitri (belt buckle, but that is also the symbol of darkness), Blood (attached to his shirt near the hood), Uri (hoodie zipper), Steel (all over his clothing, mainly attached to chains and on the front of his shirt, and also his earrings), and Iron (on her dress, locket, and earrings).
4. Dmitri is one of the characters without a known sexual orientation, and while he does flirt with women it could be an act, and he could like Nakaz more than as best friends, but he wouldn't say it knowing Nakaz is straight, but it is also possible he is asexual.
5. Ari, Xexion, Takumi (rarely), Ether, and Crimson do wear lab/doctor coats; though, the one alternate outfit for Evith suggest he wears one, too, he in fact has yet to do so, but it is possible when he no longer has as many problems with his mental illnesses he might work with Ari as a doctor or nurse.
6. The shortest male adult characters are Komo and Nakaz (5'6"). The only adults shorter than them are female (possibly 3-4), and Song looks taller/same height as them with her shoes on. Nakaz, Komo, and Takumi are all character that are shorter than the average shortest height for their species/race, which is 6'; it is possible that Nakaz and Komo are the shortest adult male aeatheans.
8. Song has the longest hair length compared to height out of the group.
9. Nakaz and Komo are vegetarians, and Mirros is carnivorous.
10. Most things about Garnet are unknown.
Also if you haven't... Pleases check out these:
Contest Winner! + Feature + ExtraAbout the contest:
Here were the entries:
I liked both of the entries, and...
* :iconfireeyedpixie:'s entry: . I like the fact it stayed within the universe (canon), despite not being a necessarily canon event, it is plausible. I enjoyed Sane's expression. To me it kind of made me think he was thinking "what the hell happened last night?" or "why do I have all of these on my body?". I did wish the bite marks were more accurate to Komo's teeth, since the one fang would probably leave more damage where it is, but I have to say they did turn out pretty cool. The injuries were accurate for being what they were. =^_^= Keeping to Sane's design, he doesn't wear a belt, but the belt chosen did stick with his gray scale color scheme for his outfit. I also give you a plus for keeping with Sane's color scheme and giving him a red background. Such a lovely concept and i